Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Deadline September 20 11:59pm. Open to current students (undergrad or grad) and recent graduates.
- Help lead social media strategy/implementation at a small Chelsea-based public art nonprofit. You'll receive training, followed by hands-on experience in which your ideas will be valued.
- While social media will be the focus, you'll also be asked to help with a broad variety of public art / nonprofit-related tasks -- from nonprofit management, to project sourcing, to fundraising, to public art installs.
- 12 hours per week, minimum, with considerable scheduling flexibility.
- Food/travel stipend of $30 per day.
- More hours can be worked as you see fit. We will help you obtain course credit where applicable. A minimum commitment of 3 months.
ArtBridge empowers local artists to transform their neighborhoods, replacing dilapidated streetscapes with large-scale exhibitions. Our office is located on 24th St., between 9th/10th.