Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Deadline September 20 11:59pm. Open to current students (undergrad or grad) and recent graduates.
- Help lead social media strategy/implementation at a small Chelsea-based public art nonprofit. You'll receive training, followed by hands-on experience in which your ideas will be valued.
- While social media will be the focus, you'll also be asked to help with a broad variety of public art / nonprofit-related tasks -- from nonprofit management, to project sourcing, to fundraising, to public art installs.
- 12 hours per week, minimum, with considerable scheduling flexibility.
- Food/travel stipend of $30 per day.
- More hours can be worked as you see fit. We will help you obtain course credit where applicable. A minimum commitment of 3 months.
ArtBridge empowers local artists to transform their neighborhoods, replacing dilapidated streetscapes with large-scale exhibitions. Our office is located on 24th St., between 9th/10th.
ArtBridge is now accepting art on an ongoing basis. Your submissions will be considered for all ArtBridge exhibitions that do not have sufficient time for an open call. You may submit here while simultaneously submitting the same, or different, works to specific ArtBridge projects.
You may submit as many individual pieces or series as you see fit. Series must not exceed ten images.
- All genres of art, except film/video, are allowed (though film/video stills are permitted).
- Images should measure approximately 800px on their longest side and saved at roughly 72dpi (neither has to be exact).